Frequently asked questions
We aim to be as transparent as possible. That’s why we want to share the questions we hear most often with you. This is not simply done for transparency’s sake, however – it’s also extremely convenient.
Questions frequently asked by new clients
- What can WePayPeople do for me and my company?
- Which collective labour agreement would apply to my staff?
- Do WePayPeople also source new staff?
- Will I retain insight into my personnel costs?
- How much will it cost?
- What risks do I run when my employee is sick?
- How should I submit employee hours?
- Is it wise to payroll my entire staff?
- Is payrolling cheaper than working with an employment agency?
Questions frequently asked by freelancers
- What are the advantages of payrolling via WePayPeople?
- When do I get paid?
- How much does payrolling via WePayPeople cost?
- How do I fill out my timesheets?
Answers for new employees
- What does payrolling mean for me?
- Which documents must I submit for my contract?
- What is payroll tax credit?
- What will happen to my pension?